C. J. DATE
Edition : EIGHTH EDITION
Publisher : Addison-Wesley
ISBN - 10 Number : 0-321-18956-6
ISBN - 13 Number : 978-0321197849
Book Length : 1032 pages
Book File Format : PDF
Book Language : English
BOOK Description :
An introduction to database systems provides a comprehensive introduction to the very large field of database systems. It furnishes a solid grounding in the foundations of database technology, while shedding some light on how the field is likely to develop in the future. This edition has been expanded and rewritten to stay current with database system trends and developments, however the overall emphasis remains on insight and understanding, and not just on formalisms.
- SQL coverage has been upgraded to the level of current standard.
- Provides exceptionally strong and expanded coverage of the relational model.
- Material on types or domains has been expanded for wider coverage.
- Chapter 9 on Integrity has been completely rewritten for better understanding.
- Chapter 15 on Recovery and Chapter 16 on Concurrency provides extensive details.
- Includes careful analysis of some unorthodox conclusions regarding the ACID properties of transactions.
- Chapter 20 on Type Inheritance and chapter 23 on Temporal Databases have been completely rewritten to reflect latest research developments.
- Chapter 27 on XML covers the relationship between databases and emerging XML standards.
- The appendices include An overview of the TransRelational Model, A BNF grammar for SQL expressions, A glossary of important abbreviations,acronyms and symbols used in the text and Storage Structures and Access Methods.
- Click below to free download Book :
NOTE : For a complete book, it is compulsory to download all parts of book.
- Click below to free download Solution Manual for Database System Book :
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ?
- Click on the download link.
- Wait for 5 seconds and then click on as shown in below 1st type of visual button.